Ready to join a vibrant start-up – the world’s #1 wine app and wine community? Now’s the time to get involved. We’re looking for an Assistant Manager Operations & Sourcing who can help us with the day-to-day of selling wine to our users in the Netherlands and Belgium (Dutch-speaking users). This unique position will allow you to work remotely in the Netherlands with the Country Manager and the E-commerce & Operations Manager.
You will be based in co-working Space Zaamen in Haarlem, the Netherlands. The office has a nice ambiance and is well facilitated. If needed, you can work remotely 2 days a week. This is a full-time position.
- Support the Country Manager in sourcing the best wines for the best price
- Search for great wines in top lists in Vivino, top lists of critics, wine guides and long-lists of vendors
- Check availability and current prices
- While doing this, you will be in close contact with vendors in The Netherlands and Belgium
- Manage purchase orders to secure accurate and timely delivery from vendors to our warehouse
- With our fulfilment center you will arrange that all wines are processed accurately
- With our financial team you will make sure invoices and credit notes are received and checked on time
- Support the E-commerce & Operations Manager in content management
You will report to the E-commerce & Operations Manager.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience
- Knowledge of wine and the wine industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, Dutch & English
- Microsoft Excel and Word proficiency
- Accurate with a keen eye for detail
Vivino is the world’s largest wine app, with over 29 million community members worldwide and growing. We are a fast paced, growing organization with an office in downtown San Francisco as well as Copenhagen, Denmark, and teams around the world in the UK, Netherlands, Italy, Spain, Germany, France, Ireland, Hong Kong, Ukraine and India. The core feature of Vivino allows users to take a photo of any wine label and learn everything there is to know about that wine.
Vivino is currently selling curated wine offers to users in 10 countries across the world, including The Netherlands & Belgium (Dutch-speaking users). Vivino culture is fun and engaging. Team members are spread out across the world, offering a unique challenge. Ideal candidates will be highly motivated to be a key contributor to our vision of improving the wine experience of everyday wine drinkers.
To apply, please send resume and cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mark your application Assistant Manager Operations & Sourcing
Industry: Technology, Mobile, Wine, E-commerce, Operations
Job Duration: Full-time
Job Location: Haarlem, The Netherlands