Country Manager Vivino Netherlands & Flanders
Vivino is seeking a new self-driven Country Manager for the Dutch and Flemish market, with extensive experience and network in the Dutch wine industry and with a good level of experience in e-commerce in particular.
The world’s most popular wine app now has more than 28 million users and growing fast. Vivino has successfully monetized its audience in the United States, United Kingdom, The Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Germany, France, Spain, Canada, and the home-market of Denmark.
You will build out our eCommerce / Sales efforts in the Dutch and Flemish market with specific focus on:
- Negotiate daily wine-deals through partnerships, brokers, wineries and distributors. With a huge group of Vivino wine consumers as your leverage, you will negotiate unique prices for great wines, to the mutual benefit of Vivino, the Vivino users – and our wine vendors.
- Create engaging and compelling input for the content for the wine-deals
- Work closely with the Operational Analyst and US HQ for the best promo-calendar email strategy.
- Work closely with your colleague Country Managers in France, Italy, Spain, UK, Denmark, Germany and US for sourcing purposes and sharing knowledge about your promos.
- Analyze the user-base, to create targeted offers and campaigns.
- Work closely with our Dutch fulfillment partner to manage logistics, and purchase orders to secure best possible customer experiences.
- Manage partnership relationships.
- Daily, weekly and monthly reporting.
You have an extensive network within the Dutch wine industry. You are a skilled negotiator and relationship builder, with in-depth knowledge about wine and which wines will sell, enabling you to broker great deals.
You’re a numbers-person, who gets excited about the potential of targeted sales-efforts by using detailed datasets behind your target audience. You understand eCommerce and wine and you are experienced with online wine sales. You love profits.
You will be based in co-working Space Zaamen in Haarlem, the Netherlands. The office has a nice ambiance and is well facilitated. If needed you can work remote 2-3 days a week. It is a fulltime position.
Vivino is the world’s largest wine community, built on top of a vast database of 10 million wines, 64 million ratings and 21 million wine reviews. More than 28 million users of the Vivino app provide ratings, reviews, price info and much more on a daily basis. Our app is by far the most downloaded and used wine app in the world and available in the Apple App Store and Google Play.
Vivino is headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark with offices in San Francisco, France, the Netherlands, UK, Italy, Spain, Germany, Ukraine and India.
To apply, please sent your motivation and CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org