Management Assistant to Director Europe
Wine Institute of California
The Wine Institute of California is a trade association of California wineries, based in San
Francisco. Its objective is to increase knowledge of, interest in and exports of California
wines by planning and executing generic promotional activities worldwide. The European
office, located in Den Haag/The Hague, is a two-person operation; the Director Europe and a
Management Assistant, which we are now looking to hire. Our promotional programs in 10+
European countries include wine tastings, educational seminars, trade show participation,
retail promotions, consumer events, public relations activities, trade servicing, social media,
- Office management and secretarial support (phone, general correspondance,
accounting, filing, reporting).
- General support with organization of tastings, seminars, trade shows and other
events and promotional programs.
- Social media, press releases, distribution of promotional materials.
- Manage databases of wine trade and media.
- Email and phone communication with wineries and various customer segments.
- Professional, representative, enthusiastic, pro-active, flexible, service-oriented,
positive, can-do attitude, multi-tasker. Able to work independently in small team.
- Knowledge of or at least a strong interest in wine.
- Experience in the wine trade is a plus.
- Very strong organizational and planning skills, experience is organizing complex
- Excellent communicator, written and spoken, in English and Dutch, German is a plus.
Good computer skills (MS Office/Outlook)
The job is for appr. 24 hours per week, divided over 3 or 4 days. Salary depends on
qualifications, but E2600-2900 per month based on fulltime, plus 8% vacation supplement is
a good indication.
Please send resume with photo to Paul Molleman, Director Europe, California Wine
Institute, email@example.com. By mid August.
◆ Wine Institute of California – European Office ◆ Benoordenhoutseweg 23 ◆ 2596 BA Den Haag ◆ The Netherlands ◆ tel: +31-(0)70-314 24 25 ◆ email: firstname.lastname@example.org ◆ www.discovercaliforniawines.com ◆ KvK 28071405